Thursday, January 10, 2013

Group Meeting 1-10-13

Today we each thought of 3 words that describe feeling safe and being comfortable. There were 4 plus myself in group today, so that resulted in 15 words. As we went over the words we realized that 3 words were shared by all of us.
Relax  
Home
Warmth
Each member pulled 3 photos from his/her most recent roll of film, which was from this past fall season, to be a visual for Relax, Home, and Warmth. Here are the results:

Carla - This is my kitchen window, salt and pepper shaker, and candle stick. 
Carla - This little girl is confidently growing up!

Carla - The snowman is making gingerbread, I think they are friends.

Janet - My little cousin is dressed for Halloween as a pirate but has such an innocent look on his face.

Janet - My little cousin plays in the leaves. He's relaxed and comfortable like he is in his bedroom.

Janet - The flowers are in the sunshine and brightness. I feel relaxed when looking at flowers.

Jessica - Holding hands with my husband makes me think of safety and being comfortable.

Jessica - A big sky and puffy clouds comforts me when I look up.

Jessica - The sun is always shining, even on overcast days. 

Jon - The sun through the tree branches in my neighborhood.

Jon - This is right next door to where I live. I see it every day.

Jon - This is my street in my neighborhood. I feel safe here.

Kurt - My house is warm, safe, and relaxing.

Kurt - This is my street.

Kurt - I am proud of these flowers. I can show them off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment